After Effects CS6 Portable is a very professional software for creating a lot of effects for your videos. With this tool, your videos will be very impressive. The software will be pretty hard tu use in the beginning, but with practise, it will be easy to use in the future. Of course, After Effects CS6 is useful only for using effects, not for video editing. You can mix Sony vegas, Camtasia studio, Windows movie maker, Power director etc… for video editing with After Effects CS6. After Effects CS6 Portable is the last version of this software. Portable is a Pre Cracked version, you don’t need to install it on your computer, you have just to launch the executable. After Effects CS6 Portable is an powerful tool and that’s why I sharing with you the Portable version of After Effects CS6
The integration with other programs from the Adobe Suite has been improved, not only for Adobe Premiere, also for Illustrator. Now, you will have a dedicated command for creating shapes on vector layers. But the greatest improvement of this version is the new Ray-traced 3D rendering engine. This new engine will allow you to make designs in 3D easily and quickly. It also offers several new effects to apply such as a refraction index, transparency or reflection.
How to use this software :
Once you download and launch Adobe After Effects CS6, you will see a window asking you whether you want to create a new project or open an existing file. For example, due to the integration with other programs the Adobe Suite, you will be able to edit and apply filters and templates to Photoshop images. You can deactivate this window and go directly back to the interface the next time you run it.
The interface is divided into different parts. On the left part of the screen you will find the project window. There, you will view your imported files and creations. In order to organize them, you can create as many folders as you want. The timeline is located at the bottom of the screen, and it displays your composition contents, duration, properties, etc. The preview window is in the center of the interface and will allow you to see how your project looks. Finally, on the right side of the screen, moving from the upper part to the lower one, you will find the tool panels you can configure at your will, the playback controls and the ‘Effects & Presets’ palette with a wide range of templates, filters and effects to apply to your composition.
- With 3D Camera Tracker you will be able to monitor elements and control their shadows, reflections, etc.
- The ‘Global Performance Cache’ saves your previews and keeps you from waiting for frame updates
- You can remove and repair rolling shutter artefacts without affecting stabilization with ‘Rolling Shutter Repair’
- Adobe After Effects CS6 integrates Adobe Illustrator to allow you to convert vector graphics and shape layers
- Around 90 new or enhanced built-in effects and templates, such as the 32-bit CycoreFX HD suite
- Possibility of extruding ray-traced texts and shapes
- Mask feather width can be varied
- GPU acceleration has been improved regarding previews and final-quality rendering
- Enhanced integration with mocha AE
- Possibility of importing other application's projects like Final Cut Pro thanks to ‘Pro Import After Effects’ tool
- Operating System: Windows XP (32bit) or later
- Processor: Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5600+ or Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz
- RAM: 2GB of memory
- Hard Disk Space: 6 GB of free space
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 256MB / Radeon X1950 XTX or higher compatible with DirectX 9