But It happens many times that google chrome starts working very slow and believe me that is very frustrating. But you need not to worry any more because listed below are some nice tricks to speed up chrome browser
- Disable plugins
- Open your chrome browser and go to the following address
- Uncheck the plugins which are not in your use. You can also delete these plugins unwanted plugins. Understand that you may not be able to delete or uninstall these plugins,you can only disable them
Note: Be very careful while unchecking or deleting your unwanted plugins because there are many plugins which are responsible for the performance of your browser. You may not want to disable plugins like flash because many web sites use flash to display web pages.
- 2 Disable Extensions
These Extensions really slows up your browser and can affect your browsing speed very badly. To avoid this thing you just need to follow the below steps carefully :-
- Open your chrome browser and type the following address in the address bar
To check the full list of extensions installed in your browser, simply Click on Wrench icon on your toolbar, navigate to Tools and then click on Extensions.
- You will now going to see an extensions list which is supporting your browser.
- Simply uncheck the extensions which are not needed or just delete those extensions which are not needed in future.
- Clear your browsing data
Although cached and cookies are really made to speed up chrome browser but sometimes it happens that they are responsible for decreasing your browsing speed and lagging.
Following steps will be helping you in clearing your browsing data:-
- 1. Click on Control and customize chrome button or Wrench icon as i mentioned earlier.
- 2. Choose Tools > Clear browsing data.
- 3. Simply, choose the time range and other types of extra features which are listed below in that dialog box, hit Clear browsing data.