Recent Comments Widget can be used to display the latest Comments in the blog. Comments are the best way to make a good contact with your blog visitors and followers. By default Blogger added commenting System to Blogger blogs. Recent Comments Widget will inspire your blog visitors to post a comment on your Blog. If you don't like to read full about this widget or Are you hurry to add this widget to you blog go to "How to add Recent Comments Widget to Blogger Blog".
There are many changes made to Blogger Commenting System. At earlier time the basic commenting System was used then it changed to Threaded Comments (Others can reply to one comment), it can be change back to basic blogger Commenting System. All Blogger blogs are using Threaded Comments System. Now another type of commenting System was introduced in Blogger Blogs, Google+ commenting System.
The Recent Comments Widget also inspire your blog visitors to post a comment. Your visitors may be interested to see their names in other blogs. If their comment is good ,it will catch other visitors eyes and they also may have wish to do comment.
- Sign In to Blogger Dashboard
- Select Layout -> Click on Add a Gadget
- Give the Title and Copy the below code to it and Save
- Change the RED highlighted with your blog nameIf you want different Styles for this Widget, Please visit again I will post soon.
Another Way To Add Recent Comments Widget
- Go to Layout -> Click on Add a Gadget
- Select Feed from the list and give the following URL
- Change the RED marked portion with your Blog URLA Window will appear and shows demo,there are some options, you can select the options for adding comment date, commenter name etc.. Using this method you have only limited options.
- Click Save
Congratulations you have done.
I hope this article will help you and you enjoyed this article if so, Please Like and Share .